Friday, August 19, 2011

Showered with Love

We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives.  This past weekend we were showered with love as we prepare for the arrival of Maili!  What a beautiful day it was as we celebrated her anticipated arrival.  Thank you to everyone who attended and showered us with many beautiful gifts.  It was also so wonderful to recognize Lauren & Ethan's upcoming role as big sister & big brother.






And yes, our Article 5 arrived this week on Tuesday so the countdown has begun!!!!  We are now officially waiting to receive the call that we can travel to China.  Our agency estimates the timeframe as 2-4 weeks however I think the average time frame right now is around 13 days.  We'll pray for 13 days or sooner!  As soon as we get the call,  we can start booking the flights.  Yippee!!!!


And then more good news.....we received new pictures of Maili yesterday!  And she is smiling :)




2 comments:

  1. GIRL!! You have to let me know about these things!! I didn't know you received your Article 5!!! I am praying we are approved tomorrow and then we start that wait! I am so excited for you! I told Charlene that you will probably be there the end of September!!! WOOHOO!!!! keep me posted girl!!! Here's to a speedy TA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a wonderful, exciting time. I will pray you have a safe, international trip!

    ReplyDelete